A poor diet can be very harmful to children’s development. For this reason, it is recommended by doctors, nutritionists and health specialists to have a balanced diet. Our little ones may have moments when they are going to eat more caloric foods, such as french fries, pizza or ice cream. However, try to leave this type of food for special occasions. Choose to make, especially during the week, healthier afternoon snacks. Check out some healthy recipe tips for kids that are delicious and they will love it!
Tapioca Cheese Bread
- 50g of tapioca
- 3 eggs (one whole and two yolks)
- White, cottage or ricotta cheese
- Mix everything in a pan over the sink.
- Grease oven-safe silicone pans with butter or olive oil.
- Put a little of the mixture in each mold.
- Turn on the oven at 180º C and place the cheese bread for 15 minutes.
- After that time, remove and wait for it to cool.
Brigadier with Fake Condensed Milk
- 6 tablespoons skimmed milk powder
- 1 melted bar of unsweetened chocolate
- A cup of hot water
- Sucralose or xylitol to taste
- 1 tablespoon of 100% cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon butter
- For fake condensed milk, mix sucralose or xylitol with 6 tablespoons of powdered milk and hot water.
- Beat the mixture in a blender.
- Place the ready condensed milk in a saucepan.
- In this pan, add the unsweetened chocolate and the butter.
- Mix in the oven until it comes out of the pan.
- To give a darker color, put the spoon of cocoa powder.
- Is ready! Just put it to cool in the fridge and eat.
- Fake condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons of grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Melted chocolate without sugar
- Beat the fake condensed milk (taught in the previous recipe) with the grated carrot in a blender.
- When you get a homogeneous mixture, put it in the oven with the butter.
- Mix until it comes out of the pan.
- Let cool in the refrigerator.
- When it’s cold, make brigadeiro balls.
- Melt the unsweetened chocolate bar.
- Dip the carrot brigadeiro balls in the melted chocolate.
- Ready! You can indulge yourself.
Fit Chicken Pie
- 2 eggs (one whole and one white)
- 30g shredded chicken
- 1 tablespoon of cottage or ricotta
- 20g of oat bran
- 1 coffee spoon of yeast
- 1 dessert spoon of chia
- Seasonings to taste
- Mix eggs, oat bran, yeast and chia. That will be the dough.
- Grease silicone molds with butter.
- Pour some of the dough mixture into them.
- Place the chicken, cottage / ricotta stuffing and seasoning to taste in the middle.
- Finish with another layer of the dough.
- Place in the medium oven, 180 ºC for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and wait for it to cool down.
Did you like these tips? Do it with the little ones!…